Friday, January 27, 2012

Saturday, January 28th Run

Runners,


Get ready for the long runs to start any time now! We already have some Spring marathons in the plans. 6am at the lights by Subway. Let me know if you would like to get out earlier and I can meet you, as I need to be getting in some bigger miles.

Also, thank you to those who voted for me in the Making It Better MN contest back in October. This is what some of the advertising will look like. http://makingitbettermn.org/making-it-better/charter-stories/

We had a video shoot this week as well for another project they are working on, so I am excited to see how that will turn out.

Jim
Don't set your limits...go out and find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to include your name with your comment if you are posting it as Anonymous.