Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 22 Run

If you are still interested in receiving our weekly emails for Stewie Striders, please let me know.  I am going to switch from sending them from my school email address to my personal email address at runjimparryrun@gmail.com.  This will make it easier for me to see responses and reply more quickly to questions.  If I don't hear from you, I will assume you are not interested in running with us in the future.

Saturday, 6am at the lights by Subway.  I will not be there, as I am pacing the 4:15 marathon group for the MN PACERS at the Mankato Marathon.  www.mankatomarathon.com  Wish me luck...I hope that running once a week all year will get me there, with the exception of a longer running week the end of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to include your name with your comment if you are posting it as Anonymous.