Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 6 Run

6am at the lights.  If anyone wants to get out earlier, let me know.  I need to be home by 6:45 either way.  Looking forward to hearing how the race out at Ironwood went.  I'm sure it was very uncomfortable out there, as running in Red Wing 1/2 was miserable.  See my post on pacing the race there.



Also, if you are interested - the story of Mr. Parry's Endurance Challenge has been included in a book recently published by Endurance Planet.  It is called the Endurance Planet's Big Book of Bravado "Tales of Extreme Endurance" and is a collection of stories about ordinary people trying to accomplish something extraordinary through their respective endurance sports.  See the above link to my blog for a link to ordering information.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to include your name with your comment if you are posting it as Anonymous.