Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 12 Run

7:15 at the SMS front doors. Let me know if you want to get out earlier and I can meet you. For those who don't know, some have been meeting at the stop lights at either 6:00 or 6:30am for a few extra miles.

It was a miserably cold and windy day for a run, but 8 brave souls made it, some meeting up very early to get in some extra miles.  Runners in attendance were:  Jim, Kevin, Lee, Jay, Teri, Becky, Russ, and Chloe.  Runs varied in distance from 6-25 miles, plus we got in some "ding, dong, ditch" along the way to harrass a runner who shall not be named.


http://stewiestriders.blogspot.com/

Also, incase you are interested, I will again be doing my 17 hour fundraising run on a treadmill in the lobby of the Rochester Area Family Y to benefit their Strong Kids Campaign. This fund provides scholarships for needy kids to attend Y camps and use their facilities. My run will be on Friday, April 22nd. 2 other treadmills will be set up in the lobby for others to run with me and donate, if they choose. You do not need to be a member of the Y to attend. Please consider stopping by to run with me for a bit if you are able.

http://mrparrysendurancechallenge.blogspot.com/

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure to include your name with your comment if you are posting it as Anonymous.