Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 15 Run

7:15am at the SMS front doors. Let me know if you want to get out earlier and I can meet you.

We had our largest turnout ever this morning!  Jim, Jay, Kevin, Lee, Julie, Julie, and Becky met at 6am to head out for a few extra miles on the snowmobile trails just south of town.  We met up with Mickie soon after that.  Jack (8) also tagged along at the end of Jim's run to do 4 miles on the trails out at Bear Cave Park.  Runs ranged from 6-20 miles.



Jim

1 comment:

  1. Jim, sorry I haven't been able to make it to any runs in quite a while. I am dealing with some back issues. Hopefully I'll be able to make it in about a month.
    Darwin

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to include your name with your comment if you are posting it as Anonymous.